Dr. Baudouin DAFFLON received his PhD in computer science from University of Technology of Belfort-Montbeliard, France, in 2014. During his thesis, he worked on transdisciplinary thematic at the crossroads computer science and automatic control such as mobile robotics,intelligent vehicles and large scale simulation. At the end of his thesis, it is recruited as teaching assistant at the University of Lyon and laboratory DISP.
- 2012-2014 PhD in computer science "reactive multi-agent model of physical inspiration for decision making : application to autonomous vehicle"
- 2008-2011 engineer degree in computer science : AI, Interaction and Images
- 2005-2007 2 years in university of mathematics
- Multi-agents system
- Cyber physic system
- Autonomous vehicle
- Algorithms and Programming
- object oriented programming
- Distributed Artificial Intelligence and Multi-Agent Systems
- Virtual Life Simulation
- Laboratory work