DISP-lab (Decision & Information Systems for Production systems, EA4570), gathers researchers and teacher-researchers from Université de Lyon around a double expertise in Industrial Engineering and Information technology for business.
To meet the scientific challenges imposed by the ongoing changes within the socio-economic world, our research deals with the design and deployment of decision-making methods and information systems in order to improve the performance of goods and services production systems and comprehensive supply chains.
Its double expertise, based on competencies in modelling, operational research, simulation, software engineering, artificial intelligence, planning, scheduling, and decision-making, allows studying these complex systems by addressing simultaneously their technical, structural, organizational and human-related dimensions.
Its members belong to 5 institutions of Université de Lyon : INSA Lyon, Université Lumière Lyon 2 and Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1, as supervising institutions, as well as Université Jean Monnet de Saint Etienne et EMLYON Business School.
Their activities consist in:
- The development of new knowledge, its transfer and application in companies, as part of scientific theoretical and applied research,
- The dissemination and exploitation of these results,
- The training for and through research, particularly by doctoral thesis supervision,
- The scientific expertise and support for research,
- And the dissemination of culture and scientific information.